Friday, May 22, 2009

Several posts in one

I have several pictures I have wanted to post about in the past few months but never really got around to. I had this all done yesterday, but this stupid site would not cooperate with what I was wanting it to look like. I just gave up after a few wasted hours. Ugh! So, now I am going to try it again. I'm sure this time I will have no problem since I've just decided to leave all of the pictures smack dab in the center and comment above and below them.


Kristen blowing a huge bubble: Kristen had God knows how many pieces of double bubble in her mouth. She does tent to pack it quite full. I bought a large bucket of gum from Sam's Club to take on our trip to MS with us for spring break. She kept insisting I take pictures of her.
This does remind me of the time about a year ago when we went to Chili's to eat dinner. She had her mouth packed full of gum at that time as well. She had an enormous bubble, and it popped all over her face and in her hair just as we pulled into our parking space. I was rather irritated to say the least. I was ready to go eat, and she was covered in gum. So we ran over to the Home Depot and got some Spot Shot. I had to use that once to get gum out of the carpet when the kids had gotten it ground into it. The Spot Shot worked great. All of the gum came right out of the carpet with a little scraping. So I thought surely it would work on her. Of course, it does say on the can not to use it one your skin. Well, what was I supposed to do? She was covered in gum, and we were hungry. I sprayed her down, and what do ya know, all that gum came off and it didn't kill her. I don't know why they say not to use it ON yourself. Spot Shot is awesome!!!

My kitty kitty:
This is my fat, lazy kitty kitty, Polly. We have tons of pictures of her, but this one was convenient. I pretty much chose it for that reason. Anyway, I just wanted to share a picture of my kitty that we rescued from the pound 3 years ago. I love my stupid cat. She's very, very messy and is always in the way, making me trip, but I love her. :)

My beautiful Tulips: This is my most favorite flower ever. It is just so beautiful. Billy got these for me for Valentine's Day. And I know, I should have put this up a long time ago, but we all know I wasn't doing so great during the month of February. So I'm doing it now. :) I'm just glad he got me flowers. I love to have live flowers in the house; I just don't like the cost of keeping them around. They do liven up the dining room table though. ;)

The whole pot:
As you can tell, this is the whole pot of them. Oh so pretty! I love 'em, love 'em. :)

Karen in a silly bunny hat:
Obviously this was taken around Easter time, because when else can you get a silly bunny hat like this? I just thought she was cute, hence the picture. :) This was taken in Cracker Barrel. I love that restaurant. Ya know, they don't have Cracker Barrels in the Vegas area. We were out there a few years ago and I wanted to go to one. I asked a lady about it and she said she had never heard of it. Wow, those people are really missing out as far as I'm concerned. I love the Cracker Barrel. Yummy food and a cute little store all in one. Love it!

Dolphin Mural in Hunter's orthodontist office:
Now if you didn't think I was strange before, I'm sure you do now. lol. I will take pictures of just about anything. I actually took this one for Kristen, because she loves dolphins. I thought maybe she could use it as wallpaper on her phone. It is pretty though, don't ya think? :)

Sea turtle mural:
Aren't the babies so cute? ;) I took this when I was still planning on going to Hawaii for our anniversary this year. We were going to go scuba diving, and I was really hoping to swim with the sea turtles. We found a really cool place to do it and everything. Awe, I'm sad now that we didn't get to go. Maybe next year. That is definitely on my "to do before I die" list.

Hunter buying his girlfriend flowers for his first date:
We took Hunter and his girlfriend on a double date the weekend after Valentine's Day. This was his first date. :) He wanted to buy her some flowers, but I didn't want him spending every penny he had on them. We went to a few floral shops, but they really didn't have what we were looking for. They cost too much anyway. So we ran into Kroger really quickly just to see if they had anything, and sure enough, they had a ton. They actually had a lot of Valentine's left overs and that saved him a lot of money. Hey, it's the thought that counts anyway. Right? I just wanna raise that boy to treat girls right and be wise with his money. ;)

Karri and Hunter at her house:
This is when he gave her the flowers. :)

Karri and Hunter at Logan's:
Well, that's my hodge podge of pictures for now. :) Kind of random, I know. But hey, I just don't have a ton going on at the moment, so what do ya do? All of these are things that I, at one time, had planned to post about. So there ya go. :) I'm just making up for lost time. lol.

3 comments:

Billy said...

You have such wonderful hodge podge :)

Matthew said...

Are the tulips still alive? I like tulips, but the deer usually eat ours right after they bloom...

It was nice visiting with you all last weekend!

Tonya said...

No, the tulips aren't alive any more, but since they are bulbs, I'll have them for next year too. :)

We enjoyed ourselves too. Thanks for everything. And if you all ever want a little get away of your own, come on down. :)